The need of overall disinfection
Whether is it at home, hotels, homestays, office, or any social activities venue, as long as it is an indoor space in which we stay for a considerably long period of time, it calls for the need of overall disinfection.
According to the authoritative assessment:
- There are more than 200 deadly bacteria on the ground, which is 7 times more than the amount of bacteria in the hospital.
- If you have an active pet running around at home, the bacteria amount are 100 times that of an ordinary household.
If there is an increase in bacteria, dust, mould, dust mites and other substances on the floor, they can cause allergic reaction, asthma, and respiratory diseases.
Especially Children’s Areas
More attention should be paid to disinfection of the floor in areas where children are active to create a safe and clean environment for you and your children.
Unlike normal flora, pathogens are harmful microbes that can cause disease upon entering the human body. Viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites are the four most common pathogens that can be transmitted to humans and animals directly or indirectly. These pathogens are dispersed throughout our surroundings, and they are multiplying at an alarming rate. Though it is not visible to our naked eye, they are incredibly harmful to our health.
These pathogenic microorganisms are a growing threat to human health and pose a significant risk to our everyday life.
Do you have Any Question?
• Disinfection will help to reduce the risk of transmission of any infection and illness.
• It is not highly effective to kill bacteria and germs with just the regular routine of wiping or cleaning method.
• The right disinfection technique and process can help you protect your family, friends, and employees from the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 because disinfection and sanitizing removes the harmful virus that are not visible to our naked eyes.